The HELPING HANDS MINISTRY is dedicated to serving and encouraging our shut ins and widows/widowers. We are a direct link between our homebound members and SBC. Our volunteers commit to visiting, calling, sending a card and praying (on a monthly basis) for one of our shut ins. Volunteers are always needed!
Our areas of service include:
- Encouraging our seniors through visitations, phone calls & cards (Eph. 4:29)
- Prayer Meetings (James 5:16)
- A Monthly Newsletter (Acts 1:14)
- Meals, Cleaning, House Maintenance during times of needs (Eph. 4:28)
- Annual Days of service, Valentine Meal and Widows & Widowers Luncheon (Gal. 5:13-14)
- Hospital and Funeral Home Visits (Job 2:11-13)
If you are interested in helping the Senior Community, please call the church office. You can also contact our Helping Hands ministry leader, Mrs. Bev Cowley, in order to become a prayer partner for our Seniors and to receive the monthly newsletter mailing.